ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT |
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-USCA01202010
Bombardier Transportation is a world-wide leader in rail technology. From mainline to metro, light rail to locomotives, our strategy is one of continuous development that provides the most effective and innovative rail solutions for today and tomorrow!
At Bombardier, we provide maintenance services for supporting commuter rail fleets as well as operations and maintenance services for automated rail transit systems. Our network of fleet maintenance and operations services sites include five transit agencies, 11 airports and the Las Vegas Monorail system.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant at Bombardier Transportation's operations and maintenance service site located at the San Francisco International Airport to provide administrative support to the Site Director and Service Delivery Center team.
In your role you will:
- Maintain financial records for the Service Delivery Center;
- Create, maintain, update and close NPRs/Purchase Orders;
- Prepares A/P documents; verify information and approvals before submission;
- Address accounting issues and payment statuses/discrepancies with vendors and customers;
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of site operating budgets;
- Assist Site Director with preparing year-end financial reporting requirements.
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reporting for the site; ensure KPIs are collected, consolidated, and accurately reported;
- Ensure timeliness and consistency for report formatting and content;
- Manage security badge renewal and compliance in accordance with Airport regulations;
- Track and maintain records pertaining to badges and keys; respond to audit requests from the Airport.
- Organize and present information for Site Director review;
- Act as the key point of contact for site;
- Review financials and report updates to Project Managers and Project Engineers;
- Respond to inquiries and issues from customers and leadership;
- Support project interfaces by coordinating flow of project files and managing databases, correspondence and documentation;
- Interface with site management to collect information, obtain status updates and prepare reports;
- Provide administrative support during meetings (create agendas, record minutes, update action items, etc.).
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold an Associate's Degree or possess equivalent business experience; a Bachelor's degree will be considered an asset;
- You possess three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an administrative or project support or role;
- You demonstrate strong business acumen and have experience maintain financials;
- You have the ability to manage large amounts of information;
- You demonstrate a high degree of proficiency working with Microsoft Office and other PC applications;
- You demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
- You possess strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- You adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- You can operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
- Your written and verbal English communication skills are excellent;
- You demonstrate flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Join us at NA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
the evolution of mobility