Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activity of the administrative responsibilities for the Order Management, Technical Services, Billing & Collections and Dispute Management System. Ensures compliance and consistency with business policy and procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) guidelines as it relates to order entry, OTM, HRIM, administrative support including management of fleet program, and office infrastructure. Responsible for working directly with managers and assisting them with human resource processes, paper work and other administrative support within the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Any additional duties as assigned which may include but are not limited to: Act as payroll liaison, disseminate paychecks, handle payroll/commission issues, and prepare one time payments. Administer fleet, cellular phone and/or safety programs. Assist Sales Manager and Representatives in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports. Assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing. Communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter. Enter time tickets into OTM. Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls, customer service retention management, ordering warehouse supplies, receipt and stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory, pulls and issues hardware as required for installation and service, assisting with Perpetual /physical inventories and system reviews.
- Coordinate office infrastructure (e.g., building, facilities, maintenance, phone systems, office equipment installation and maintenance including copiers, PC's printers, fax, cell phones, mail machines, etc.
- Ensures that the local SSO office is a safe, organized, and secure facility and takes immediate corrective action necessary to regain compliance when defaults are found.
- Ensures all external safety hazards or concerns are escalated to the OSTM and/or Property Management for immediate corrective action.
- Assists processors/coordinators with difficult situations as needed involving research and problem resolution to ensure compliance and consistency with business policy and procedure.
- Complete all human resource paper work and ensure office is current on all policies and procedures.
- Processes weekly payroll for hourly and commission employees.
- Update all current forms on the Human Resource Information Center.
- Perform and track all required Human Resources and Safety functions as needed.
- Provide feedback to manager in regards to office support team member performance for annual performance reviews, coaching and counseling, developmental needs, and reports any inappropriate behavior that needs to be immediately addressed.
- May be responsible for the administration of fleet, cellular phone and or safety programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience with a background in Human Resources, Operations and /or Administration.
- Ability to lead an office support team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.