The RMA Specialist will be responsible for the monitoring and control of all non-conforming materials. Responsibility will include contacting the supply chain for appropriate information to return non-conforming goods, counting and preparing material for shipment, evaluating inventory levels and communicating concerns to the appropriate personnel. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills as well as attention to detail. Interfacing between Quality Engineers, planning and the supply chain will be required as well as populating and distributing supplier ratings. |
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in inventory control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and follow through on open issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of Baan or a MRP system.