|Job Ref:||DE01180BIR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
As well as providing a quality service to our service users and clients, Interserve Healthcare is fully committed to supporting the next generation of healthcare professionals investing in our Nurses and offering the choice and flexibility that we know is important to you.
We recruit Nurses of all grades, with scope for your professional development and career progression.
The work we have available
We can offer you work environments that are varied and include working in a patients home, NHS and Private hospitals, Nursing and Care Homes and national healthcare projects.
Some of the roles our Nurses currently work in include;
• Providing care at home to adults, children and babies with highly complex needs including specialist procedures such as tracheostomies and ventilators.
• Chronic Disease Management to service uses with long term chronic diseases cared for at home, in a care home, hospital or hospice.
• Managing wards within hospitals, both NHS, independent and private across the country.
• Placements within hospices for palliative care.
With great rates of pay and a variety of reward and recognition schemes available, why not apply to come and work with us and be a part of a team that believes the client is at the heart of everything.
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).