|Job Ref:||ADRO - QA Cust||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:27|
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER|
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer looking to further your career? Do you enjoy being customer focused? If so then this could be the perfect customer facing quality role for you.
The position is responsible to manage ongoing quality improvement activities with a global multi-site customer having key locations in the UK. Will require significant periods of activity at customer locations as situations demand.
1. Develop relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of their organisation to understand any emerging issues / concerns and provide communication of response status to existing improvement initiatives
2. Travel to customer and government locations on a frequent basis to understand the performance and processing of MBA equipment within prime contractor's and the in-service environments
3. Review reported faults on MBA equipment at the customer locations and agree/co-ordinate disposition using approved MBA review processes as necessary.
4. Maintain a current map of the relevant customer and end-user organisations who interface with MBA supplied equipment
5. Administer MBA activities associated with a joint quality improvement programme that has been implemented with the customer
6. Produce technical defect reports, quality alerts and other communications as required in response to any emerging issues with the relevant customer / end user equipment.
7. Use SAP notification systems to formally log customer defects or product enquiries as necessary.
8. Co-ordinate and support internal MBA group investigations (8D) for resolution of systemic or complex technical issues associated with customer / end user receipt of MBA equipment
* Extensive quality / improvement experience in a similar environment (Aerospace, Defence)
* Product knowledge likely to have been gained within MBA or in a similar environment.
* Proficient in co-ordinating activities with a complex customer organisation to maintain a credible MBA presence.
* Attention to detail in preparation and publication of work for product or process incidents
* Able to communicate in a constructive manner with personnel at various levels within the MBA and customer organisations
* Can work under pressure to balance competing job priorities to agreed deadlines
* Computer literate in standard word processing and spreadsheet packages
* Able to grasp technical issues quickly and lead / assist in problem solving activities
* Thorough questioning style
* A structured and methodical work style
* A completer finisher - ie someone who always finishes off a task no loose ends
To find out more about this QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER please call the office or click apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.