|Job Ref:||ADRO - QA Elec||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:27|
Quality Assurance Engineer - Electronics|
Are you a recent graduate looking for you first engineering position? Do you have 2.1 or equivalent qualification in a electronics engineering related subject? If so then this could be the perfect entry position in Uxbridge for you.
The position is responsible for responding to any emerging product quality issues on electrical, electronic or software systems and associated containment issues and verification of suspect product. In addition it supports preventive quality measures by auditing of company processes.
1. Co-ordinate response to any emerging quality incidents notified internally or externally of an electrical, electronic or software nature including containment and verification of suspect product.
2. Undertake technical verifications of any notified product defects associated with electrical, electro-mechanical, electronic systems
3. Represent QA for software review (good understanding of CMMI, C, C++, C#, Ada, Code Collaborator, DOORS, BIT principles and requirements of SEAL 1 and 2 required)
4. Act as QA Review for new/modified designs on electrical, electronic and electro- mechanical assemblies, electrical build plans and ATPs.
5. Assist in any defect investigations including the documentation of corrective actions relevant to product or process failures.
6. Support MRA requests to control the movement of suspected non-conforming product.
7. Undertake product or process audits in response to any notified quality issues.
* Thorough QA Engineering experience in a similar environment (Aerospace, Defence or automotive)
* Product knowledge likely to have been gained within MBA or in a similar environment.
* Likely to have attended QA audit and improvement courses.
* Attention to detail in preparation and publication of work for product or process incidents
* Able to communicate in a constructive manner with personnel at various levels within the organisation and with customer representatives
* Can work under pressure to balance competing job priorities to agreed deadlines
* Computer literate in standard word processing and spreadsheet packages
* Able to grasp technical issues quickly and lead and assist in problem solving activities
* Thorough questioning style and good communication skills able to converse effectively at all levels within the organisation
* A structured and methodical work style
* A completer finisher - ie someone who always finishes off a task with no loose ends
To find out more about this QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER please call the office or click apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.