|Job Ref:||JHAQS1010A||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:28|
This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming main contractor based near Portsmouth. They have a small team so you can really make a big impact on the companies growth and performance. They can pay up to £40,000 plus benefits.|
This company is in its infancy but they are tendering enough work to warrant taking on a Quantity Surveyor.
* Working in the office reporting into the Director
* Work on both tenders and live projects
* Subcontract procurement
* Site measurements
* Dealing with variations
* A Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying would be an advantage
* Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main or sub contractor
* Able to work alone when required - this is a small team
* Happy to visit site, meet with subcontractors and clients
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills
* Great progression prospects
* Salary up to £40,000
* Company benefits are being introduced
If you are interested in this role then please apply - the interview will be with both Directors so you will be able to get to know much more about the company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction"