|Job Ref:||JHCM1010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:28|
New exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to work on MOD projects in Wiltshire - security clearance is required. They can pay up to £65,000 plus a good benefits package.|
* Support Work Winning teams, where required, in identifying and quantifying risk and opportunity in bids and tenders.
* To support, and where necessary lead, key negotiations with prospective customers, partners, contractors and sub-contractors.
* An overview is maintained of Risk Management processes and procedures, including acting as liaison for internal audit activities.
* Appropriate periodic financial reviews are undertaken.
* To implement strategies as agreed with the Commercial Director.
* Ensure that project-wide contractual and insurance issues, including disputes and claims are resolved or properly communicated in order to protect and further the Company's interests and relationships.
* To effectively manage the production and delivery of the Business Area commercial objectives.
* To effectively support the management and production of a Business Area/ account Contract Improvement Plan.
Assisting their Line Manager within a Business Area by being able:
* To provide a thorough knowledge of the principles of Scope Definition and the ability to provide leadership and guidance to all commercial and operational staff. Ability to understand gaps/shortfall in scope definition and opportunities for the operational phase.
* To ensure compatibility of valuation information from multiple projects. To offer insight, guidance and leadership in all pricing issues.
* To manage portfolios of contracts consistently and develop strategic forecasts and budgets.
* To establish strategy at the commencement of a project and ensure the effective operation of contract etc. consistently and effectively by the project team. To seek advice where appropriate from internal and external teams.
* Ability to raise awareness of our obligations at project level such that the wider team is able to identify change. To instigate effective
* Salary up to £65,000
* Reward car/car allowance + fuel card
* 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
* Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
* BUPA Healthcare Insurance + Family cover
* Pension Plan
* Flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme + discounts on high street brands
There will be a 2 stage interview process, if you are interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction" or "commercial manager" or "managing qs"