|Job Ref:||JHA1010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 22,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:28|
I am recruiting to a Contract Administrator - this is a new role within the business due to company growth & expansion. The role will see you assist the Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors in the office and they can pay up to £22,000 depending on experience.|
It is an exciting fast paced & reactive role which requires someone with initiative & excellent communication skills who is organised, fast thinking and has the ability to multi-task in a demanding role.
* Dealing with queries from site managers
* Dealing with multiple queries & tasks at the same time
* Quoting for extra items requested by site
* Creating information packs
* Creating Health & Safety packs
* Organising dedicated courier collections/deliveries
* Answering the telephone
* Assisting in liaison with clients on the telephone/email
* Responsible for the archive system ensuring all old jobs are scanned onto the internal server
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs particularly excel
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
* Knowledge of Construction materials would be an advantage
* Ability to multi task
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
Salary will be up to £22,000 plus company benefits scheme.
You will report into the office manager and there will be a 2 stage interview process. If you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "administrator" or "administration" or "admin" or "contract admin" or "contract administrator"