|Job Ref:||SQS0710||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
A specialist Ceilings and Partitions contractor requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London on some of the most iconic development projects.|
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will:
* Be involved in projects from pre contract through to close
* Overseeing Commercial aspects including Estimating, Valuations and Cost Reporting
* Will have involvement in Planning and Programming
* Overseeing a small team of Surveyors
The Senior Quantity Surveyor must have:
* Experience of working on large projects up to £5m
* Good working knowledge of contract/commercial law
* Experience with Design & Build contracts
* BSc or HND in construction related field
* CSCS card
* Will ideally be working towards or already hold RICS accreditation
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.