|Job Ref:||JHTM1010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
I am looking for an experienced Technical Manager / Coordinator to join my clients team in Chichester. The salary on offer is up to £55,000 with a benefits package.|
* Experience working for a main contractor
* Experience working on New Build Commercial/Residential projects from £1million - £8million
* Degree educated or equivalent would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software
* Manage Design team/consultants
* Liaise with client in terms of design, design development and sign off of designs
* Audit designs for compliance with ER's, Standards & regulations as well as buildability and commercial viability
* Participate in Value Engineering exercises
* Appointment and co-ordination of pre-construction surveys to inform the design & build process
* Management of planning approval process
* Work with Consultants to compile design proposals for submission to clients
* Pre-construction programming and monitoring against it
* Chairing of design team meetings and workshops
* Obtain client sign-offs and administer the process
* Manage distribution of drawn information
* Sub-contractor design co-ordination and sign-off
* Technical support to site team
* Management of Breeam submission
* Manage Building Regulations application, conditions & sign-off
* Management of the technical aspects of the Building Warranty
* Sign-off of door & window schedule
* Co-ordination of section agreements and the like
* Provide the site team with construction information available in a timely manner
* Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
* Company pension scheme
* Flexible benefits
* Working for a company with a great reputation
* Good pipeline of work
There will be a 2 stage interview process where you will be able to learn more about the company and role so if you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "technical manager" or "technical coordinator"