|Job Ref:||JHQSFM1010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
I am recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for my client in the Health sector - this is covering Facilities Maintenance, Planned and Reactive maintenance and small works. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus a generous benefits package.|
* Commercially manage Sub-contractors for Maintenance, Small Works and Lifecycle Works.
* Manage Maintenance Sub-contract renewals.
* Commercially manage Small Works projects.
* Provide commercial and contractual support to the Estates Team and to the internal Finance Team.
* Identify risks and opportunities and evaluation of options.
* Ensure compliance with the Integrated Management System and support with valuation of insurance claims.
* To work as part of the integrated Facilities Management team, to provide a high quality estates service.
To carry out the following sub-contract Management:
* Liaison with Supply Chain Management.
* Final Accounts.
To carry out the following Small Works tasks:
* Schedule of Rates pricing.
* Management of Client Orders.
* Purchase Orders.
* 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
* BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family)
* Pension Plan
* Flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
If you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "senior quantity surveyor" or "quantity surveyor" or "facilities maintenance" or "fm"