|Job Ref:||MTCRWGT01||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, car + package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Electrical Project Manager|
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Holiday + Package
Location - East Sussex (covering London and the Home Counties)
My client is looking for an Electrical Project Manager to work in a variety of sectors to include commercial, retail and industrial.
Best known for their professional approach, reliability and straightforwardness, their capabilities as an Electrical Contractor have extended to include a mechanical service. Seeing growth year on year for 12 years my client has just moved to new offices and their expanding team.
Ideally you will come from an M&E sub contractual background and have experience of a similar industry sectors.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, Sub Contractors and Specialist Sub Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Managing a team of sub-contractors.
* Looking after 1-3 projects directly and indirectly through you project management team.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Risk assessments and Method statements.
* Client training programmes.
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, work permits, thorough your project managers.
* Oversee production of O+M Manual for Client use /approval, liaise/chair Client training schedule and meetings.
Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for a change? And enthusiastic about bringing top-quality wok to your projects?
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.