|Job Ref:||MaintTeamEngineer||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 38,000 per year, on call, annual leave||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Maintenance Team Leader|
£34,000 - £38,000
Maintenance Job - Suffolk
Randstad CPE - Maintenance Engineer and Team Leader
Full Time - Permanent
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer looking for the next step up? Would you like to work for one of country's largest Facilities Management companies and receive expert training to lead you into a career in maintenance supervision? Please read the details below and apply as soon as possible.
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a reputable Facilities Management company to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Maintenance Engineer to take on as a team leader. Having unfortunately lost a member of their team they are now looking to fill a vacancy.
The company are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to complete reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance across site in addition to receiving necessary training to become Engineering Team Leader where you will oversee a team of maintenance engineers. You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial or industrial maintenance contracts. You will also have:
* Qualifications in an Electrical discipline
* Experience delivering mechanical, plumbing, fabric and electrical maintenance
* Experience completing maintenance within a commercial and/or industrial environment
* It is desirable that you hold an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate
* It is desirable that you hold a forklift and/or scissor lift licence
The role will offer you a great position on a busy contract and:
* £34,000-£38,000 Annual Salary dependant on skills / experience
* 22 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday
* 40 hour working week Monday - Friday
* 1 in 3 on call rota paying £125 for standby
* Overtime paid for call out at time and a third minimum 4 hours paid per call out
* Pension and various other company benefits
* Ongoing training and development
If you are a skilled and experienced Maintenance Engineer with the drive to further your career to take the next step up then this role may be ideal for you. If you wish to enquire about this role and/or alternative maintenance opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Harris on NA0.
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details or this position on to suitable tradesmen/women.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills maintenance, electrical, electrician, mechanical, repairs, ppms, plumber, plumbing, engineer