|Job Ref:||LOPR/BM/K1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, competitive benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a Bid Manager looking for a new permanent opportunity? Do you have recent experience working with a civil engineering contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity with a reputable civil engineering contractor in the South East area?|
We are currently recruiting for permanent Bid Manager to be based in the South East area, working with a reputable contractor.
You will be responsible for:
* Working closely with the bid team
* Implementing of all bid procedures
* Preparing and reviewing all commercial aspects of the bids
* Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
* Assisting with the written proposals, both content and presentation
* Understanding and resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues
* Ensuring all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
You will need:
* Excellent communication skiils
* Excellent negotiation skills
* To be commercially minded
* To have good people management skills
* To be able to work on numerous projects
* To be fully conversant with the current competitive marketplace
* To have experience within the construction industry
* To have a commercial background and experience dealing with various forms of contract, in particular
* Previous experience in the Civil Engineering sector (desirable)
£60k, plus competitive benefits package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.