|Job Ref:||HIUEng||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 36,000 per year, van, fuel, on call, overtime,||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Heating Interface Unit (HIU) Engineer|
Dartford - Kent
£32,000 - £38,000
HIU Job - Kent
Randstad CPE - Heating Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a large Mechanical and Electrical services provider to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Heating Engineer. Having reassessed the workload on several busy contracts they now need to bolster and expand their customer care maintenance team.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on maintenance contracts. Further requirements include:
* Extensive knowledge of heating and plumbing systems
* City & Guilds qualified in plumbing or mechanical engineering
* Extensive knowledge of Heat Interface Units (HIUs)
* Extensive knowledge of plumbing and heating reactive repairs and ppms.
* Experience working in a mobile maintenance role
* Experience working in a high-end client facing environment
* Full valid UK driving licence
As a HIU Engineer on this contract you will be part of a team who complete reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance in houses across Kent and South East. This role will offer you:
* 40 hour working week, paid 2 hours a day per travel (50 hours paid weekly)
* Van and full fuel allowance supplied
* On Call Rota £150 for standby
* Call Out paid £100 for the first 3 hours and then paid at £30 per hour thereafter
* Plenty of overtime available
* 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
If you are a skilled and experienced Heating Engineer with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of heating reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance and you have a full valid driving licence then do not hesitate to apply to this role or contact me on NA0.
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details or this position on to suitable tradesmen/women.
If you wish to register with Randstad CPE or wish to enquire about this role and or alternative Maintenance opportunities within Kent please do not hesitate to contact Maria Harris on NA0.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills maintenance, mechanical, repairs, ppms, plumber, HIU, heating engineer, heating