|Job Ref:||CGEAB16||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£ 14.50 - £ 16 per hour, Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a fully qualified Commercial Gas Engineer, with experience in installation & maintenance, who's currently seeking working or just looking for a change?|
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
One of Scotland's leading M&E / FM contracts are currently looking for an experienced and qualified Commercial Gas Engineer from the Aberdeen & surrounding area for on going work, which could lead to permanent for the right person.
* To carry out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
* To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used.
* To install domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
* To carry out repairs to hot and cold water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems.
* To undertake, where necessary, associated work including minor building repairs as identified on site.
* To identify, from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard.
* To ensure the safe handling and storage of all plant and equipment.
* To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety policy statements and safe working practices.
* To manage and control and be responsible for a stock of materials held within a van supplied.
* To participate in the out of hours emergency call out standby on rota basis (If or when required).
* Plumbing & Heating Experience.
* Fully completed apprenticeship.
* Minimum 3 years experience as a gas engineer
* Commercial gas tickets (Valid).
* SVQ / NVQ / City & Guilds / Level 3 or equivalent.
* Recognised Gas Industry Certificate (Must be valid).
For more info contact Senior Consultant Bilal Miah
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.