|Job Ref:||ELCMAB16||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£ 14.50 - £ 16 per hour, Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a fully qualified 17th edition electrician, with experience in electrical Installation & maintenance, who's currently seeking working or just looking for a change?|
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
One of Scotland's leading M&E / FM contracts are currently looking for a experienced and qualified electrician from the Aberdeen & surrounding area for on going work, which could lead to permanent for the right person.
* Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
* Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
* Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
* Direct and train (electrical mates) workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
* 17th Edition Electrical Certificate.
* Fully completed apprenticeship.
* Valid ECS.
* Minimum 3 years experience both Installation & Maintenance.
SVQ / NVQ / City & Guilds / Level 3 or equivalent.
For more info contact Senior Consultant Bilal Miah.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills 17th Edition
qualification SVQ or NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3