|Job Ref:||BBBH141682||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:34|
Oracle Application Support Analyst;|
You will be required to be involved with;
Ticket handling, Troubleshooting, Functional Escalation, Hierarchical Escalation, Service request fulfilment
You will be experienced in Problem Management and Identification, Diagnosis, Resolution, and Communication with Problem Manager.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
* Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
* Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to solve problems
* Experienced in working with and/or supporting ERP systems
* Strong English language skills
* Competency in ITIL processes
* Proficiency in using support software tools
* Competency in MS Office Suite
* Experience with Oracle E-Business suite and/or Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM)
* Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
* Experience with Service desk tool Remedyforce
* Experience in the supporting processes in service provider-, architecture and/or engineering industry
Please send CV asap for immediate consideration.
Contract vacancy, based in Manchester, Market rates.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.