|Job Ref:||BBBH141681||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||11/10/2016 00:34|
Communications Officer - Social Media|
We have a great opportunity for a Communications Officer to work with our global client on a contract.
You will be responsible for planning and executing communications, creating and executing compelling, original content and programs for internal and external communication campaigns, in support of regional and in-country business needs.
The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years experience of working within a comms team or alternatively bee recent graduate with relevant degree who has the right aptitude for the role.
The Clients communications team is a world-class team of communicators that creates inspiring, impactful conversations
Essential skills and experience
* Evolves the Social Model across European comms team
* Creates new content and adapts existing content for priority topics such as Service Provider and Government, including messaging, narratives, presentations, blogs, bylines.
* Will develop internal / organizational messages, presentations and other communication in partnership with the business leaders (e.g. all hand meetings or key notes)
* Will be responsible for creating and maintaining subject-based and local-based messages and content
* Responsible for ensuring availability of content across multiple communication channels - internal and external
* Is considered a strategic partner to stakeholders and key interfaces in the business and also the Communications Team; will work directly with them to deliver content and programs to drive the overall regional /theatre comms strategy and plan
* Is responsible for quality of communications deliverables, and delivery on time
* Owns and delivers regional communications story and platform for dedicated business functions and priority launches
* Owns and delivers regional participation in global and pan-regional press and analyst programs
Please get in touch ASAP to find out more.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.