|Job Ref:||CA_39137||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:02|
Purpose of Role
The Regional Authorised Person will be regionally based and will support a number of sites. You will be responsible for driving improvements and maintain the company standards, including supporting the site AP's, facility and project teams with technical advice and guidance.
• Lead the development of standards and application of safe systems within the region.
• Provide support to all AP's on all matters relating to the safe system of work.
• To assist sites with closing out actions and observations from audits
• To liaise with internal businesses to ensure the role of AP is undertaken consistently and offer assistance where required.
• Manage and provide hands on assistance with the delivery of maintenance activities
• To drive technical standards, assist with site audits and technical support and maintain the appropriate levels of competence.
• Plan resource and support needs, working and co-ordinating with the site management teams to ensure AP requirements are appropriately managed
• Maintaining the company standards as well as client standards on site
Additional Role Information
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Current Qualification in either HV, LV, Confined Space or Mechanical High Risk
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions
• Full clean driving licence
• IOSH/NEBOSH Qualification desirable