|Job Ref:||202258128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 02:08|
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor - London - PERM |
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide commercial support including assisting in developing a commercial strategy for specific project/s by maintaining and maximising the profitability of the project/s, through timely requests for payment, minimising of cost including sub-contractor, agreement of variations, securing of payments at the appropriate time and accurate reporting.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the responsibility to provide full financial and contractual control to budgeted cost and programme ensuring customer`s satisfaction.
• Comply with company Health and Safety standards.
• Understand and negotiate contract terms and specific risks for project. Advise and implement appropriate procedures in line with contractual obligations in order to mitigate and protect the company from risk.
• Have responsibility for the preparation and submission of applications for payment or invoices on time.
• Ensure appropriate subcontract documentation is produced and issues in line with company procedures and manager subcontract accounts in accordance with subcontract through to settlement.
• Produce cash flows and ensure payments are administered in line with contractual obligations ensuring protection to the business.
• Maintain continual understanding of project status in relation to; applications, certifications, payment received, timeliness of delivery, quality of delivery and tender allowances and ensure all documentation is in place and relevant.
• Produce, maintain and communicate reports on projects that are accurate in respect of costs incurred, projection of costs to spend, contingency and liabilities, sales declared and consequently profit declared.
• Understands and interprets M&E systems and installations.
• To promote the commercial function within the business and monitor and develop commercial team members when appropriate.
Please call me on (Apply online only)