|Job Ref:||204094564||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shrewsbury||Address:||Post Code:||SY1||Salary:||£18000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 02:09|
Our client in the Shrewsbury area are looking for experience CNC Machinists. |
Salary is negotiable upon time served experience.
The essential requirements of the candidate are:
• Setting and operating CNC machines to machine parts to strict requirements
• Able to program/set and operate CNC machines
• Able to collate and report progress on specific projects
• Program and set the machines and tools
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Experience in control and development of new product
• Work to schedule and offer productive input into shift handover meetings.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Fanuc, Alan Bradley and Siemens controls and be able to confidently monitor and amend machine programmes to ensure correct machining. Ability to accurately check the finished product and specifications of each production run is also essential.
Please give a definition of your ability and experience upon application. For Example: Operator, Setter, Part Programmer or Programmer