|Job Ref:||160003GY||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Oklahoma||City:||Tulsa||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:05|
Receive and ship all incoming and outgoing products. Stock and pull parts. |
• Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
• Stock incoming parts received and pull parts as required for parts sales.
• Operate overhead crane, lift truck, and forklift.
• Assist with exterior and interior maintenance of the branch buildings and grounds.
• General housekeeping as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Legible handwriting.
• Must be computer literate.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .