|Job Ref:||160003L7||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:07|
POSITION SUMMARY |
Responsible for procurement of various supplies including OEM parts and safety supplies to support OEM department.
Resolve discrepancies with suppliers and freight companies. Coordination of required documentation with management, engineering, production, quality and customers is a must.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Provide and maintain weekly reports to production and inventory, sales and management.
• Attend and assist in all project, sales, production, MRB meetings.
• Reconcile discrepancies between Cummins and vendors.
• Liaison between OEM Parts Department and customers.
• Assist Procurement Specialist by ordering and expediting components.
• Provide production and management with scheduled receipt of components.
• Invoicing and billing of OEM parts and equipment orders.
• Responsible for MRB documentation and tracking.
• Responsible for open order report and maintenance of.
• Detail oriented and ability to work in a multi-task environment.
• Participate in quarterly AOP preparation.
• Develop and provide receiving reports on suppliers for supplier accreditation.
• Develop and provide OEM parts order log for quarterly meetings.
• Assist Procurement Manager with projects and tasks as required.
• Communicate with OEM customers on parts order and equipment status, including but not limited to pricing, parts availability, shipment and tracking information.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with customers and vendors.
• Responsible for assisting with answering department phones in OEM department.
• Assist with various departmental tasks as required.
• Assist in development and maintenance of Customer parts orders.
• Knowledge of BOM principals.
• Knowledge and fluent utilization of receiving and parts processes.
• Knowledge of BMS or other accounting programs.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
2 years of Cummins Engine knowledge preferred.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .