|Job Ref:||204762905||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Davies Gough are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are an award winning high-end fit out specialist for a senior estimator and an estimator based in Surrey. |
The role's would suit candidates with experience of estimating joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors, looking for new opportunities within a dynamic field.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £10m+. Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. Experience of the Museum fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
• Putting together sub-contractor packages.
• Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
• Compiling the estimate book.
• Analysing all client documentation.
• Working with the team to assess and implement strategy.
• Estimating in-house joinery.
• Analysing sub-Contractor tenders.
• Completing presentation documentation.
• Compiling prelims.
• Finalising tender submissions with senior estimator and Directors.
• Dealing with post tender queries.
• Attending mid and post tender interviews
• Estimator ( £50k + Benefits )
• Senior Estimator ( £60k + Benefits )
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation