|Job Ref:||204762972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car, Pension, 23 Days Holiday||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Group Bid Team Estimator|
North West, Lancashire
£35,000 - £40,000 + Car & Package
A well established and respected roofing contractor seeks an Estimator as a key addition to their Group Bid Team. Working alongside the Group Sales and Marketing Director and with close liaison with a national network of Branch Managers, the Group Bid Team Estimator will be a significant player in assessment and pricing of new bids across social housing and commercial roofing projects.
This employer has a real commitment to the development of their people on an individual, as well as professional basis, tailoring development and training to benefit both employer and employee. They have a strong history of growth, and this is planned to continue growing, making this a great time to join this business if you are a career-minded Construction Estimator.
* Estimating on new build and refurbishment works
* Strong liaison with Line Manager, Group Sales & Marketing Director, Branch Managers (UK wide)
* Working on tenders to a high degree of accuracy and to appropriate timescales, ensuring group profit margin is maximised
* Excellent competency with Excel Spreadsheets
* Experience with estimating software (Swiftest experience would be highly advantageous)
* Good communication skills, particularly able to chair handover meetings and comfortable with clients at all levels
* Experience working for a Main Contractor would be an advantage
* Experienced Estimator (with both pitched and flat roofing and refurbishment work)
* Working knowledge of Social Housing and other publicly-funded projects
If you have the above, you can expect a good salary (£35-40,000 basic) and benefits package (pension scheme, holiday allowance rising with long service) and you will enjoy the sociable environment working to a strong team ethos.
Please apply now or if you have any queries about the role, please call Rob Elford on (Apply online only).
Key skills: Roofing, Estimator, Construction, Social Housing, New Build, Refurbishment, main contractor