|Job Ref:||204763090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Isle Of Wight||City:||Isle of Wight||Address:||Post Code:||PO35||Salary:||£250 - £325/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
I am looking for a Senior Site Manager for a temporary position; working in Isle of Wight.|
Working for an established regional contractor.
* Working as senior manager on site having two direct reports under you.
* Working on a new build school in Ryde - due to location candidates on mainland would need to catch hover craft from Portsmouth.
* The envelope is just being closed so is about to focus on internals - M&E and drylining is about to commence.
* Must be aware of surroundings as will be working in live school.
* Workwill be for about 6 months.
* SMSTS, Manager CSCS and first aid
* Ideally experience on school works or similar build types
* Must be process driven, H&S underpinned, strong paperwork
* The candidate must have good management skills and be able to coordinate and manage subcontractors.
* Must have high H&S standards and promote behavioural safety.
* Good record keeping, dairies, CVIs and RFIs will be part of the candidates responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Site Manager, we will be looking to progress suitable candidates ASAP with a view to interviewing. This is a contract role as such would not be suitable for someone who is permanently employed
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Oliver Gooch on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business