|Job Ref:||204766340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Benefits and Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well established, leading FM Provider delivering M&E and Hard Services to a large site based in the Oxfordshire area.|
* Procurement of both hard and soft services for planned, reactive works and small project works.
* Monitoring costs.
* Managing subcontract and supplier payments.
* Raising applications and dealing with any variations.
* Indexation of contracts.
* Providing contractual advice and month end reporting.
* Previous experience in FM is desired.
* RQF Level 4 in a relevant subject required.
* Experience of CAFM systems would be a benefit.
* BIFM or RICS to Student or Associate level desired.
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
* Company car or car allowance
* 26 days holiday (buy/sell 5 days)
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance scheme
* Further company benefits
If you are interested in the Quantity Surveyor position, please click the apply button now or call Sophie at One Way for further information.