|Job Ref:||204766362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£28000/annum + DOE + bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Position: Branch Manager|
Location:Avonmouth, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire
Salary: Circa £28,000 DOE + Bonus
We are working on behalf of a well-respected builders merchant who has been established for over 30 years within the construction industry.
Due to internal promotion and success, our client is now recruiting a Branch Manager in the Bristol Area.
Supplying a wide range of non-mechanical plant, consumables and components across a variety of sectors including Civil Engineers, House Builders, Building Contractors, Renewable Energy, Utilities, Construction and Builders Merchants.
Full responsibility of all functions including operations and sales within a busy depot, including hire desk, plant machinery repair, transport of machinery as well as staffing procedures, training, recruitment and health and safety issues.
The ideal candidate must be customer focused, well organised , commercially aware and an experienced sales negotiator with the ability to plan and co-ordinate a busy depot effectively. Some transport management experience would also be beneficial.
Previous experience in a management role is essential for this position along with drive, ambition, an entrepreneurial flair and the willingness to succeed.
* Ability to achieve goals and objectives
* Maintain and exceed depot targets
* Responsible for the day to day operations of a busy depot including workshop and transport
* Continuously improve standards
* Monitor customer feedback and deal with concerns promptly
* Liaise with colleagues to optimize efficiency
* Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
* PC literate
* Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* A confident and flexible attitude
* Previous management experience of up to 10 staff in a similar role would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Frome, Trowbridge, Bath, Chippenham, Bristol, Clevedon, Alveston, Thornbury, Swindon, Telbury, Dursley, Stroud, Gloucester and surrounding towns and villages.
Accommodation, Agricultural, Capital Equipment, Construction Plant, Cranes, Demolition, Fleet Management, Groundcare, Heavy Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non Mechanical, Piling, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access, Pumps, Quarrying, Rail Plant, Tool Hire, Waste Management
Alternative Job Titles
Assistant Manager,Branch Manager,Depot Manager,General Manager,Hire Manager,Plant Manager,Profit Centre Manager,Service Centre Manager,Tool Hire Manager,Transport Manager