|Job Ref:||204766389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
We are currently working for a leading Construction Consultancy with a fantastic regional office based in Central Birmingham. |
They provide a wide range of Project Management, Quantity Surveying and associated services to an expanding client base in the North of the UK.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Project Manager from a Quantity Surveying background, joining a team working on a range of interesting, fast paced projects including refurbishments, fit outs, redevelopments and new builds. Sectors will vary, but typically in the areas of Education, Sport, Retail, Commercial and the Public Sector.
Duties will, include:
- Delivering projects from initial discussions through to handover
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on 'LIVE' operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
To fulfill the role, you will ideally hold a Quantity Surveying degree and have progressed your career into a more Project Management direction. You must have working knowledge of various forms of building contracts, and experience of Administering building contracts.
Salaries for the role will be in the region of £35,000 - £50,000, with an excellent supporting benefits package including car allowance and exceptional bonus structure.
The role will be based in Birmingham, and will cover projects throughout the Midlands area.
The company has an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, rewarding appropriately, investing in development and training, and ensuring that there are succession plans in place, providing a defined career path