|Job Ref:||204763951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum van, fuel card, mobile, CO||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
A Social Housing Contractor that has been established for well over 30 years and are one of the leaders in providing all maintenance have key requirements for a Responsive Repairs & Voids Supervisor to work out of their Luton office.|
As a Responsive Repairs & Voids Supervisor you will be responsible for:
* Reporting to the Responsive Maintenance Manager, to effectively supervise multi skilled operatives and subcontractors on a daily basis for the successful delivery of Responsive Maintenance and Void works. Ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met or exceeded.
* To ensure that all Responsive Maintenance, Voids works and associated Project works are carried out in the correct time frame and are to the correct standard, quality and delivered within budget.
* To communicate with the operational teams, subcontractors and residents, ensuring that targets and quality controls are met at all times.
* To be part of managing the emergency call out team and monitor follow on work and performance.
* The timely organisation of works and resources to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Responsive and Voids Department to meet or exceed all KPI's.
* Be available for cross cover in times of annual leave and sickness with additional duties.
* Processing/counter signing Responsive Maintenance and Voids certificates.
* Undertake necessary training for your role as and when required.
* To assist in the monitoring of budgets, on the overall Responsive Maintenance and Void works programme.
* Ensure any complaints are managed and dealt with in line with AHG policies.
* Liaise with the Planner's to review productivity of direct labour and to identify any trends that may occur, review operative skill sets and any zoning issues.
* Assess van stock requirements and ensure procedures for replenishment are followed; liaising with your line manager/commercial team in recommendations for changes.
* Also ensuring any pre site surveys are carried out and any specialist plant, scaffolding or materials are arranged in time for commencement of works.
Essential as a Repairs & Voids Supervisor:
* Experience within construction/building maintenance and basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
o Experience of working within time and budget restraints.
* Co-coordinating or planning the day to day operational work of others and carrying out performance reviews of staff would be advantageous.
* Good geographical knowledge.
* Full driving licence.
* Understanding of customers both internally and externally and demonstrated experience of delivering a high quality service.
* Carpentry and building experience