|Job Ref:||204764098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Architect - Central London|
We are actively looking to recruit an experienced Architect to join the leading high-end residential refurbishment company in Central London. Specialising in the creation of bespoke homes and developments. Our client specialise in the creation of bespoke homes and developments within central London.
As well as undertaking traditional refurbishment projects, our client also have extensive experience of working within Listed Buildings and has worked on the main London property estates including Crown, Grosvenor, Cadogan and de Walden.
We are looking to recruit a talented, experienced Architect to work on multiple projects and develop their in house design capabilities; you will be a qualified Architect with a minimum of 2 years post Part 3 experience. You must have experience working directly with clients, consultant teams and contractors, having taken several high end private residential projects from concept to completion.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment, being highly organised and taking responsibility for running projects seamlessly.
This role provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious Architect to move into a senior role within this growing business, working on some incredible projects within Prime Central London Properties.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
* Exceptional design skills
* Experience dealing with consultants, contractors and other specialists
* A proven track record working with private residential projects and listed buildings
* Strong technical detailing skills
* Strong Residential M&E knowledge
* Ability to lead a team and work to tight deadlines
* Ability to manage time and work flow of projects efficiently
* Exceptional attention to detail
* UK experience and minimum 2 years Central London experience
* Ability to use AutoCAD but are considering moving to Revit in the future
* Strong commercial knowledge
If this position is of interest and you feel you hold the relevant experience to match our criteria please apply by attaching your CV for consideration. You can also contact for further information