|Job Ref:||204764134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.|
We are currently looking for an experienced Construction H&S/CDM Consultant to be based at based at either Bury St Edmunds or Chelmsford, who will be working on our ongoing projects in our Eastern region (Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk).
The broad range of disciplines we provide is representative of the multi-professional business that we are. At Pick Everard you work in partnership with other disciplines, giving you the opportunity to collaborate and build close working relationships with architects, engineers, surveyors, project managers, consultants and specialists from across the built environment.
We value and promote a positive work-life balance, and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
About the role
Main responsibilities will be undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, covering our projects in the East of England. This will include assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties, act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations, assisting Pick Everard design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise work-load with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation.
Our Employee benefits
You will receive a competitive basic salary that will match your skills, experience and requirements, as well as:
- Stakeholder pension (3-6%)
- Life assurance
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + opportunity to purchase up to 5 more days of leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Recommend a Friend scheme that rewards you for every successful staff introduction you make
If you are interested in this Construction H&S/CDM Consultant role in Bury St Edmunds or Chelmsford, please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current remuneration or salary expectations