|Job Ref:||204764174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.|
Due to our increasing workload we are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based at our Leicester head office.
The broad range of disciplines we provide is representative of the multi-professional business that we are. At Pick Everard you work in partnership with other disciplines, giving you the opportunity to collaborate and build close working relationships with architects, engineers, surveyors, project managers, consultants and specialists from across the built environment.
We value and promote a positive work-life balance, and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
About the role
You will carry out pre- and post-contract quantity surveying duties including review and audit work, working on various public sector projects in the Midlands.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record of cost management of building projects from feasibility/option studies through to detailed cost planning and post contract cost management
- Experience in public sector projects (especially education/schools)
- Consultancy background
- Good knowledge of Value Engineering and Risk Management techniques
- Thorough understanding of the principal standard forms of building contracts including JCT and NEC3
- Experience in consultancy environment
- Full membership of RICS - desirable
Our Employee benefits
You will receive a competitive basic salary that will match your skills, experience and requirements, as well as:
- Stakeholder pension (3-6%)
- Life assurance
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + opportunity to purchase up to 5 more days of leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Recommend a Friend scheme that rewards you for every successful staff introduction you make
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor role in Leicester please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current remuneration or salary expectations