|Job Ref:||204764491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Job title: Project Manager |
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + car + package
Location: South West London
Job Type: Permanent
My client is a leading developer whom have been in business now for over 50 years, they are one of the most successful and well established house-builders in the UK and have a team of staff spread across the entire country.
The present requirement is for a Project Manager in the South West London area, taking a high rise scheme from the shell & core stages, the scheme will then push on for a further 3 years in separate new build phases.
The successful candidate will have work on either residential or commercial builds, ideally with experience in RC Frame structures.
* To ensure the project is finished on time, within budget and ideally with a limited number of snags
* Implementing and Health and Safety
* Running the Project from a strategic point of view
* Quality audit
* Confidently liaise and advise the Technical, Commercial and Production teams
* Risk Assessments
* Method statements
Education, experience and essential:
* Good communication skills
* Strong team leader and motivator
* Good Commercial acumen
* Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work as part of a team
If you would like to know more details about this project or you are under / overqualified for this role but would like to chat about other options, please get in contact
Jon Marsden (Apply online only)