|Job Ref:||204764744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum £4,250 CA, 10% bonus, health, pensio||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:22|
Site Manager- Residential Developer - West London|
Our client is a leading residential developer who specialise in London centric schemes. They are looking for a Site Manager to join the build team on a project consisting of 900+ luxury apartments, with a project value of around £350m in West London.
You will be responsible for managing internal and external packages with an Assistant and all sub-contractors reporting into you, where you will report into the Senior Site Manager.
The primary responsibilities for the Site Manager are to;
* Take full responsibility and ownership for the timely delivery of the project in line with programme completion dates
* Full ownership for Health & Safety compliance and maintaining the quality of works
* Direct liaison with Project Manager / Construction and Project Director to report the general day-to-day running of the development
* Accomplished Site Manager experience with a residential developer or main contractor on multi-storey phased projects
* Longevity with previous employers
* Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
* CSCS Gold or Black, SMSTS & First Aid Training certificates
Salary + package;
* Up to £55,000 basic salary
* £4,250 car allowance
* 10% annual bonus
* Healthcare and Pension
* Paid holiday
To discuss the Site Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on NA or (Apply online only).
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and hence a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity