|Job Ref:||204765158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Midgard is the main contracting division of the JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke construction service.|
• Relevant qualifications and experience as a Design Manager
• Full understanding of current Building Regulations
• Sound judgement and problem solving skills
• Commercial and contractual awareness
• The Design Manager reports on functional and project specific issues to the Project Manager and to the Design Director on all other issues.
• Responsible for the management of the design on a project by project basis from pre-qualification to completion which will also include the management of a team of site based staff, including design coordinators and document controllers.
• Take on the full responsibility for the management of the project design, including the overview, monitor and reporting on the design programmes.
• Selection, manage and appoint consultants to ensure that they perform in line with their agreed scope of services