|Job Ref:||204765175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Job title: Project Quantity Surveyor/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor |
Salary: £45,000- £55,000
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
This company are serious nationwide leaders in residential construction. They currently set the standards within new build, refurbishment and maintenance of the housing market. This company have a very big name in the industry and are related to equally large construction and fit out names, under one big group turning over in excess of £2 billion. They have been around for almost fifty years and employ approximately 1000 staff nationwide. They are genuinely a truly fantastic company to work for.
* The company have a Project Quantity Surveyor opportunity based in North London.
* This would be working underneath a Managing Surveyor.
* This is the largest project the company has undertaken and worth over £100 Million.
* This is 1400 units' RC frame with work going on for approximately ten years.
* The company will offer up to £55K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and bonuses.
Education, experience and essential:
Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and housing experience is desired. Ideally a qualification in a form of construction would also be ideal. At least 5years in a related role is essential.
Ana Giraldo (Apply online only)