|Job Ref:||204765346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£15 - £25/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Our client is a small to medium size Civils main contractor looking for a Setting Out Engineer to begin a project in the London area immediately. |
• Setting out with accurately for earthworks, piling, road, utilities, drainage, and steel structures.
• Surveying and monitoring.
• Site supervising health and safety (SMSTS Certified)
• Managing and co-ordination of site lifting (CPCS Crane Lift Supervisor)
• Permit Controller Inc. Permit to Break Ground, Permit to Lift and Hot Works Permit.
• Producing Method Statements and Hazard Risk Assessments.
• Exercising quality control with experience in working to SHW and CESWI.
• Material Requisitions and Material Reconciliation.
• Producing the construction phase Health and Safety file and the associated documents including emergency response plans and the site induction.
• Producing close out documentation Inc. H&S File, O&M Manuals and As-Built File.
- HNC or Degree in civil engineering
- Tier 1 or 2 contractor experience
- CSCS card
- Experience as above
This is a superb opportunity to work on high profile civil engineering projects while developing your career to the next level.
The job is initially temporary but they would be very interested in taking the right candidate on permanently