|Job Ref:||204765405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Technical Services Manager|
Location: Central London
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a leading UK fit-out contractor, with over 20 years' experience within the commercial, industrial and pharmaceutical fit out industry 3dpersonnel's client has established themselves as one of the UK's most highly respected fit-out contractors.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a TSM to join their team, the successful candidate would be based in their London Office but would be required to travel to Bristol 2 days per week for next 8 months (October-May) and be based in the London office thereafter.
* Ability to translate and understand the significance of specific performance requirements as desired by the client.
* Give advice to the construction team.
* Technical, Commercial, Planning and Co-ordination.
* Control of M & E installations.
* Control of commissioning processes.
* Input into procurement of M & E sub-contractor.
* Tender input and client presentation.
* Work within the management team to coordinate the mechanical and electrical elements of the project.
* Hold services coordination site meetings, ensure the project is within programme and submit overall progress reports to the Building Services Manager.
* Responsible for coordinating all mechanical and electrical drawings and update as built drawings.
* Use AutoCAD /Revit to produce and update drawings and coordinate with the engineering consultants.
* Adhere to the company H&S policy.
* Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
* Ensure the M&E designers identify hazards and assess risks to health and safety when designing.
* Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost without good reason and are in conformance with the specified or detailed requirements for quality.
* Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Degree in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent, with over 5 years' experience. Trade qualification with minimum 5 years' experience in a management role would be considered.
* You will have a good knowledge of mechanical and electrical services.
* You will have previous coordination experience with a contractor.
* Knowledge of Building Sector.
* Previous employment as a M&E Co-coordinator, Building Services Coordinator, M&E Manager, Building Services Manager or Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Designer.
* Good communication skills