|Job Ref:||204765422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Demolition Supervisor|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a specialist demolition main contractor they have been established since the early 1970's and is still family owned and run. Over the last 40 yrs they have gained a vast amount of experience in the demolition industry especially within:
* Demolition and dismantling
* Asbestos removal
* Façade retention
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit experienced demolition site supervisors. Candidates should have at least 10 years' experience in the construction industry with at least 2 in a supervisor's role. Although not essential, it is likely that the successful candidate will be from a trade background. Reporting to the Contracts / Projects Manager, the role will include:
* Ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe and timely manner, and in accordance with prescribed methods.
* Liaising with company management, clients representatives and design team where necessary
* Ascertain scope of work from contract document
* Responsibility for managing all site resources including labourer, plant, materials & sub-contractors to ensure effective & efficient delivery of each project
* Formulating and communicating safe systems of work and ensuring company health, safety, environmental & quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Dealing effectively and efficiently with non-conformance / non-compliance
* Representing the company at project meetings where necessary.
* Complying with company site management systems
* Proven track record of in the role of site supervisor
* A recognised site supervisors safety course
* Asbestos awareness training
* Excellent health, safety & environmental awareness
* The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks.
* Experience of at least 10 years within the construction industry with at least 2 in a supervisor's role. Preference will be given to those candidates who can demonstrate supervisory experience within the demolition sector
* Capable of leading a small team of 10-12 operatives
* Planning work activities to comply with project requirements
* Demolition industry specific training will be considered an advantage
* Computer literacy is preferable, although not essential