|Job Ref:||204765423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Contracts Manager|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is an award winning main contractor with offices through-out the UK, specialising in construction, refurbishment and fit-out. They have been established for over 60yrs and have gained a reputation for delivering high quality projects within budget and time constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Contracts Manager to be based on one of their Belfast projects. The successful contracts manager will undertake the construction of a student accommodation block consisting of 454 separate rooms with a project value of £22million and a project run time of 22months.
* Successful delivery of multiple projects in the city / province.
* The recruitment of effective project teams
* The organisation of work programmes
* Coordinating project and site managers on a variety of sites
* Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
* A minimum of 8+ year's relevant project / contract management experience.
* Experience within GCCC contracts
* Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
* Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
* Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
* Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools