|Job Ref:||204765436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Site Engineer|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is an award winning main contractor with offices through-out the UK, specialising in construction, refurbishment and fit-out. They have been established for over 60yrs and have gained a reputation for delivering high quality projects within budget and time constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to undertake one of their Belfast projects. The successful site engineer will undertake the construction of a student accommodation block consisting of 454 separate rooms with a project value of £22million and a project run time of 22months.
* Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
* Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
* Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
* Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise