|Job Ref:||204765440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterhead||Address:||Post Code:||AB42||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Site, Setting-out, Senior, Project Engineers|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a long established leading main contractor with over 100 years' experience in building and civil engineering. With offices through-out the UK they have gained a reputation for delivering quality construction projects on time and within budget.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit experienced Engineers (Setting out engineers, Site engineers, Project engineers, Senior Engineers). The successful candidates will undertake a harbour expansion project. The successful candidate will undertake the £30million project which includes strengthening and deepening of the port, land reclamation, widening of the harbour entrance, demolition works and upgrading of services. The project will also include the relocation of commercial buildings. The project has a run time of 18 months.
* Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
* Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
* Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
* Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
* Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
* Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience
* Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
* Excellent communication and planning skills
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD