|Job Ref:||204765450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Quality Manager|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is one of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years' experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager to be based on one of their Dublin projects. The successful candidate will have at least 5yrs previous experience within a similar position within a main contractor.
Candidate requirements for the role:
* Degree in engineering or construction management.
* Experience and proven track record working in a senior quality role within a civil engineering Company.
* Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques.
* Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application.
* Experience of delivery of Quality training.
* Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture.
* Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats.
* Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
* Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
* Ability to influence and motivate others
* Full valid driving licence