|Job Ref:||204765458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Vacancy: Site Manager|
Location: London, Sutton
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is an award winning main contractor with offices through-out the UK, specialising in construction, refurbishment and fit-out. They have been established for over 60yrs and have gained a reputation for delivering high quality projects within budget and time constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to be based on one of their London projects. The successful site manager will be number one on site and will undertake the construction of a new 140 bed hotel.
Key Activities of the assistant project manager
* Organisation and Control of labour and sub-contractors
* Completion of weekly planning sheets to ensure the overall build programme is met.
* Provide direction to individual contractors and contractor's management to ensure quality standards are met.
* Resolve any conflicts that may occur between operations.
* Co-ordinate with the Site Manager to ensure the availability of materials to meet the construction programme.
* Maintain daily diary to record site events and requirements.
Health, Safety and Environment
* Undertake a site safety induction for all new site personnel.
* Completion of all statutory forms on a weekly basis.
* Carry out frequent inspection of all operations to ensure they are carried out in a safe manner.
* Ensure all operatives are working to the method statements and risk assessments submitted by the relevant sub contractors or client management.
* Comply with the site specific environmental action plan requirements