|Job Ref:||204765474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Where can you build for a better society?|
Our Infrastructure Services Business is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
You'll provide flexible HR generalist support to the Infrastructure Services HR team during a busy time. The role will be predominantly based in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire however, extensive travel across Cambridgeshire, London, Oxfordshire, Birmingham, Surrey, Bristol and Somerset will be required.
* Provide case management of discipline / grievance / performance issues within the Operating Unit.
* Support the team with project mobilisations / demobilisations, including TUPE transfers.
* Manage department restructures and provide expert advice on recruitment and redundancy cases where necessary.
* Develop line manager capability - coaching managers so they have the skills to deliver strong results through their teams.
* Assist with cyclical HR activities such as pay review, bonus administration and action planning from annual employee engagement survey.
* Support implementation of projects arising from 2020 people Plan, and recommendations from recent Investors in People assessment.
We're looking for:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and someone who can quickly build strong relationships across multiple teams.
* Ability to influence and challenge at all levels.
* A self motivated individual who is happy to work autonomously.
* Experienced user of Excel.
* CIPD qualification preferable.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA