|Job Ref:||204765489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£37000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
£37,000 - £42,000
A well-established consultancy in Manchester are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years` UK experience in building structures who is working towards Chartership or recently Chartered.
This practice has a number of projects in the pipeline ranging across a broad spectrum of sectors including industrial, residential, commercial, healthcare and education. The candidate should be experienced in designing in all core materials; timber, masonry, steel, RC reinforced concrete.
Within this practice, you will be offered good levels of responsibility and experience with the opportunity to work on a matrix of projects.
Successful applicants should show a keen interest in learning and developing their skills and should also demonstrate excellent written and communication skills with good attention to detail.
- • Degree Qualified
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years` UK experience
- • Capable of designing with all core materials
- • Confident in designing a range of projects
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)