|Job Ref:||204765666||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Our client based in Doncaster is a renowned construction company offering a range of services to a vast array of industries. They are looking for a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor to join their team.|
The Key Responsibilities of the role;
• Maintain the NICEIC Registration, including overseeing the annual NICEIC Assessment
• Oversee the training of the electricians (Toolbox Talks) to improve the quality of test & inspection
• To liaise with the client's representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings
• To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day activities.
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner
• Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented
• Work with the Contracts Manager to ensuring Quality Audits are undertaken and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others are closed out in a timely manner
• Providing guidance and assistance on quality and Health & Safety matters
• To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification
Key skills & qualifications required
• Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
• A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting.
• Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
• C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
• C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
Working hours 37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri
If this sounds like you apply now, if you want to know more contact Chrissie or Helen now